The Department of Economic Development is the economic and business development arm of the City of LaSalle. The mission of the department is to advance the collective interests of the citizens of LaSalle by promoting economic opportunities and influence long-term responsible and sustainable development.
Economic Development is the process by which local people build organizations and partnerships that interconnect profitable businesses with skills, education, and investment. In addition, the responsibility of the Department is to search and secure government funding for public infrastructure improvements. The financial support enables the City of La Salle to accelerate the replacement of aging water and sewer lines which creates efficiency in these systems.
Businesses seeking information on city incentives, Tax Increment Financing Districts, Enterprise Zones, and industrial, commercial, and retail real estate locations should contact Leah Inman, Economic Development Director at (815) 488-4442 or L.email@example.com.
Other Business Development Resources in La Salle:
City of La Salle:
- City Engineer/Building Inspector: Brian Brown | 815-223-7041 (ext. 5019) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector: Andy Bacidore | 815-223-0834 | email@example.com
Ameren Illinois - Electric and Gas Services:
Contact: Angela Holloway | 815-224-6202 | AHolloway@ameren.com
La Salle Business Association (LBA):
IVCC Workforce Development:
IVCC Business Training Center:
Starved Rock Alliance Small Business Development Center:
Upper Illinois Valley River Development Authority (UIRVDA):
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO):
- Eureka Savings Bank: Senior Vice President John McCormick, firstname.lastname@example.org, 815- 223-0700
- Hometown National Bank: Senior Vice President Darin Terry, email@example.com, 815-725-9029
- La Salle State Bank: Senior Loan Officer Chris Duncan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-410-8300
- First Federal Savings Bank: Branch Manager Danielle Furar, email@example.com, 815-224-4400